Our Talent Development Program
Talent Management Program is the program at JPL Project, which refers to all employees.
Every employee is treated as a unique talent whose potential can be developed for their own good and for the benefit of the Company.
The idea of TMP is based on the Model Development (10, 20, 70), and on research and best practices of the Gallup Institute.
The main objectives of the program:
- Recognising the potential of the Employees
- Development of strengths of the Employees
- Better communication between the Employees and teams of employees
- Increase of the Employees' work satisfaction
- Determination of development paths